OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

More Kick to My Om

The kick is back in my Om, baby! I went to Krav Maga Monday afternoon for a core board/strength training class. Talk about kicking up a workout... Yesterday morning I went to a Krav Maga bag class -- putting a little kick into my Tuesday. Actually, there were kicks on Monday as well. We did side kicks on the core board. It's not as easy as it sounds and while I lost my balance, I at least didn't fall on my precious ass. Today I'm a bit sore but not impossibly so. So I may hit the spa later, work on my tan, then do some yoga. I do have a million things to do today which usually means physical activity like working out or doing yoga get pushed to the background. And yes, I do think working out and yoga are two entirely different things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home