OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What a horrible horoscope!

I'm not happy with my horoscope today from SFGate.com:


LEO July 22-August 21
Get ready for a role reversal with your spouse. It’s now your turn to be the breadwinner; or if that’s what you’ve been doing, he’ll take over from here.

Don't you just hate it when a horoscope totally hits home? I have been the breadwinner for a while as he had been underemployed. But now my better half has a great job! I am not comfortable with the idea of someone else being my breadwinner, even if it is my significant other.

What a different perspective you get when roles are reversed!

Then there's my weekly horoscope:

LEO (July 22-August 21): Life just got crazier with Mercury gone bananas in quirky Aquarius. It doesn't help that the full moon (or is it fool moon?) is lighting up your money house. You, the arch flirt of the Cosmos, are better off cooling it for the next couple of weeks. But when have you ever listened to that "for your own good" stuff?

How much stock do you put in your horoscope? I promise myself today I will make every effort to defy what mine dictates. And I have to say, SFGate offers one of the best. It's between them, Yahoo! and DailyOm. I think this is one of those days I'll have to check all three!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home