OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Sore from festivities since Thursday

There's nothing like waking up completely sore on a Monday morning! I went to bag class at Krav Maga on Thursday and wisely sat in the spa afterward. Friday I was too busy to work out, but Saturday and Sunday my boyfriend put me through his department of corrections workout exercises. They weren't that bad after six years of Krav Maga, but I am a bit out of shape as of late, hence this health kick I'm just beginning. (I know it's hard to say I'm on a health kick when I'm already vegan, but bear with me).

The cool thing was that I totally impressed my boyfriend by holding my arms out (palms up) for an eternity. He says some people in his class can't even do that and he's going to tell them that his girlfriend does it better than they do.

I definitely need to move today. I'm thinking cardio and some more spa time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home