OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A mantra/prayer for the day

Some days, you just need some positive thinking in the form of a mantra or a prayer. The two are one and the same to me sometimes, or at least they serve the same purpose of concentrating on positivity.

Think of it in terms of "today I will..." And then think of something you want to accomplish. Today I will...eat six servings of vegetables. Today I will...get my taxes done. It can be a to-do item like that.

Maybe you're having a good day and want the good feeling you're having to eminate out towards others who may not be having such a great time. I think of my aunt who is sick, my boyfriend's grandpa who just took a fall, and my friend's mom recovering from having two aneurysms. I'd like to send healing energy to them all, so I'm thinking of my own mantra/prayer for the day.

May every smile I have today, my every laugh be transformed into healing energy for my loved ones.

So that's my thought for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home