OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Check out Yogamazing

Due to cold, windy & rainy weather, all considerations with working out went indoors today. I had absolutely no desire to hit the hot tub after I walked outside today! But I really need the hot tub because I'm sore, so I may reconsider going later tonight if at least the wind and rain calm down.

I do feel better after doing some cardio: half on the eliptical, half on the treadmill with a great deal of stretching out in between. Then I got back to my apartment for a workout with Yogamazing, which I download as a video podcast via iTunes. Chaz's 20-minute yoga podcasts are just what I need to keep me on my yoga track without taking up too much time.

Surprisingly, his MySpace profile has only 13 friends! Add Yogamazing to your MySpace friends list, check out the podcast and get to doing some more downward-facing dogs. You can fit 20 minutes of yoga into your schedule, can't you?

Every Yogamazing episode has a theme, such as burning fat, yoga for dancers, yoga for swimmers, or yoga for carpal tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home