OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

How do you find balance?

I'm swamped this week doing a research paper for school and my boyfriend is home for the week for a quick break from a long session of out-of-town training. When he's out of town, I can easily balance school, work, working out, and can even find time to do yoga. Now that he's in town it's a whole other story! He wakes up at 3:30 am for work, and I got off work at 9:00 pm last night. The crazy hours aren't working out for me as I've been very unproductive this week.

When he's gone, I work constantly. When he's here, I'm constantly interrupted. I can't seem to find a balance.

With my professional work done for the day, I have now scarcely 40 minutes or so until he gets home. I still have homework to do. I love my better half, but I wish I had better use of my free time without him. Tomorrow I'm going to have to try and be productive at 3:30 in the morning because once his alarm goes off, I can't sleep anymore. I'm not a terribly talented sleeper! I spent two hours today tossing and turning before finally sleeping until almost 8:00am. So that makes my private work day wihout him only seven hours long -- but I have much more than seven hours of work to do in a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home