OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

No sooner did I write that yesterday...

My boyfriend opens his mail and gets an insurance adjustment check (long story) for a tidy little sum. I remembered my horoscope and was a little creeped out. Then I also remembered that the horoscope said to enjoy it...so we went out to dinner. This may just start a new hobby of horoscope worshipping. So here's today's Yahoo horoscope:

Quickie:
Watching average people just living their lives will inspire you today.

Overview:
Some mornings you bounce out of bed, ready for action -- or ready to create it, if necessary. Everyone wants to be in on your plans right now. You've got the right stuff when it comes to getting the party started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home