OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

How's this for some kick?

I lost two pounds this week! I'm definitely making gains with my arms too -- it is my goal to do guy pushups, something I've never been able to do! I can do 30 lbs. with the tricpes machine...I would give you more detail than that but it will come out really ditzy-blonde. I can't remember for the life of me the name of that exercise. I anticipate a less busy week coming up, so check back for updates! I've got a laundry list of products I want to review, recipes to share, food stuff, exercise stuff, etc.

For food stuff I'm following my 2-year-old (and never before followed) eating plan from my dietician. At the beginning of the week I weighed 170; now I'm 168. Woot! I did the body challenge at Krav Maga three years ago and dropped 4 sizes, from a 16 to a 10. I'm now a fat 10, I must admit. I carry all my weight in the middle though, which is far beyond irritating! My whole family is like that! I have to break the cycle. I learned proper eating habits during the body challenge back then, but now I'm vegan. That's a lactose intolerant vegetarian to you carnivores. So while I love my dietician and her plan, it badly needs to be veganized. So I'll be sharing how I do that. Hopefully some fine, health conscious people will happen upon this blog and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home