OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Do good.

Looking to do something good today? Please help us find a bone marrow donor for Vinay. I feel I have to help for several reasons:

*Vinay suffers from AML, acute myeloid leukemia, the same cancer my best friend fought -- and beat -- in 2003-2004. This disease has touched my life in a way I'll never forget. It especially touched my best friend's life in a way that continues to reverberate even today as she still deals with after-effects of chemotherapy.

*Vinay is a friend of a friend, and we have to help each other!

*Vinay is from my hometown of Fremont, California.

*I didn't know until today how few South Asians are registered bone marrow donors willing to go through the donor process. The South Asian community badly needs more donors to help people like Vinay, who needs his bone marrow transplant IMMEDIATELY.

So please pass this message on, pass on his website, and keep Vinay in your prayers.

http://www.helpvinay.org/dp/index.php

Thank you!

This counts as your good deed for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home