OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Can a Little Om Save Your Life?

I'm sort of doing this musical chairs thing between chiropractors as my doc heads to Hawaii, Mexico...Yeah, doc's got a rough life. So his backup treats me Friday and yesterday. But yesterday he asks me if I'm doing the stretches. I say no, you didn't tell me to do any. So he gets on the table and starts doing cat-cow poses. I tell him I do that as part of my yoga regimen, which is rather low-key right now. He was so excited because it's good for what's going on with my neck since the car accident.

There won't be much kick for a while but I am finding solace in my om, which is always how it works. That is where I find my breath, my peace, my quiet, my self, my solace, my center, my heart, and my soul. I wish I could go work out like I'm used to but my neck is still too messed up. My jaw too. I have to keep stretching and using my heating pad. Sometimes yoga is all you need in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home