OmKicker

Om...with a kick!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Don't Think Yoga Makes You Fall Victim To "Moral Deviations"

Here's an article about someone a little confused about what yoga is all about. This isn't how conservative Christians really see yoga, is it? In that case, it's really sad. I don't do religion at all and never have my whole life. I've never even attended church, much less joined one. But I never thought there would be a religious barrier for some to yoga. It strikes me as kind of odd and misunderstood.

But if that gets people into doing yoga, then I think it's good. Yoga has so many health benefits like reduced stress and lower blood pressure. If you have to call it something different and address it in a Christian way in order to get there, fine.

I bet there really is someone out there who thinks I'm doing some kind of voodoo when I practice yoga. And that's funny!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home